Have an inkling for a printing job?
Printing is complicated, you can be lost in a maze of misinformation, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Do you have standard prices for your printing services?
Unfortunately no. Printing is very complex and no two print jobs are alike. We usually quote a print job as per sample or specification from the client. Feel free to request a quote for your requirement.
- How long does it take for me to get a quote?
Depending on the complexity of the printing job, we usually send our quote within 1 to 2 days.
- What information do I need to provide to get a quotation?
We need these information in order for us to provide a printing quotation:
- Print Job Type – is it flyer or a magazine?
- Material to use
- Finished size
- Other finishing information such as lamination, die-cutting, folding, gluing, binding, etc.
It is better if you also include the artwork, it is best if you send us a sample or a mock up.
- What files do I need to submit to have something printed?
To guarantee the best quality prints, we require our clients to send us the layered source file of the artwork, usually from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. We will process your artwork so that they are optimized and ready for printing.
- How should I build my artwork?
An artwork should be built to actual size, for example, a brochure with a final size of 8.5 x 11 should be built to 8.5 x 11 page size. We usually recommend using either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Also, make sure you are using CMYK mode instead of RGB when working with your artwork.
- What if I don't know how to create my artwork?
We offer design and layout services for our clients at a discounted rate, on top of the printing costs. Rates are usually determined after getting the specifics of the project. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- How long does it take for you to produce my requirement.?
Printing entails a lot of different processes to come up with the final output. The fastest turnaround time for simple jobs is 2 to 3 working days, more complex printing jobs usually takes between 6 to 12 working days upon issuance of the purchase order and acceptance of the final artwork.
- Which is better offset printing or digital printing?
Digital printing is best for short runs and for projects that require a fast turnaround time. Offset printing on the other hand is best for volume requirements. Since we offer both services, we usually study the print job and advice our client which printing method is suitable and economical.
- Do you offer free delivery?
We offer free deliveries for volume orders or print jobs that costs above Php 7,000.00. For low quantity orders we can arrange delivery within Metro Manila for an additional costs of around Php 150.00 to 250.00 depending on your location.
- I still have a lot of printing questions, most of them are not in this FAQs, what should I do then?
Please feel free to contact us and we will be more than willing to help.
Now, let us handle your paper work.